Looking to get involved with us to address some of the major problems facing local communities, such as obesity, diabetes and unemployment?
• We work with forward-thinking and innovative companies that want to contribute to solving these challenges.
• We believe that companies play a key role in tackling complex social issues. Both by being good neighbours (actively contributing to their communities) and good employers (taking into account the mental and physical health of their employees).
• We value the expertise our corporate partners are able to bring – not just their financial support.
Why partner with us?
• Earn trust in the community
• Strengthen brand and reputation
• Reach new customers and build customer loyalty
• Enhance employee engagement/satisfaction (by taking part in fun team-building programmes)
• Enhance employee health and wellbeing (by having an increased focus on diet and exercise)
• Provide hands-on learning and leadership experience
How can you partner with Food Academy?
1. Commision and help deliver one of our existing programmes.
2. Co-create a bespoke programme that aligns with your goals and utilises your expertise. For example, we are currently keen to explore partnerships that use new technology to monitor changes in diet and physical activity.
What will your company get in return for your partnership?
Food Academy can deliver one of our Get Active in the Kitchen workshops to your staff or clients, incorporating hands-on cooking and fun physical activities such as bhangra and yoga. We can tailor these workshops to suit your needs, whether you wish to focus on employee wellbeing or teambuilding. For example, Ogilvy & Mather and Tefal are just a couple of the companies that have enjoyed our hospitality for one of their team building days, competing to produce an outstanding meal whilst picking up useful tips along the way.
Food Academy can also be on hand to deliver tailor-made cooking demos and cook alongs at any of your events.
To find out more please get in touch.